What do we do?
Ashima Foundation Works in the field of developing and enhancing skills for not only kids but for everyone who needs it. We believe that skill and knowledge is the weapon that one should have to outshine in the society and modern world.
How do we do it?
Vocational Training is imparted in the following ways:
- Everyday fixed duration in class sessions for academic learning and hands on practice
- Guest sessions by industry experts
- Personality Development & Soft Skills training on an ongoing basis
- Counselling sessions on self-help and motivation building
Why do we do it?
- India is a land of opportunity
- Human resources represents our greatest asset
- Vocational Training holds the key to develop the human capital of India
- Placement after vocational training renders sustainability to the skills imparted and upgrades the quality of life of beneficiary for a life time
- The beneficiaries become our brand ambassadors to spread our message and the cycle continues
Where do we do it?
We currently have 4 fully operating centers throughout India. Two in Delhi and two in Himachal Pradesh.
For further information, click here -> Our Centers
When do we do it?
We are open all seven days a week 24×7
Who are the beneficiaries?
The beneficiaries are people living in adjoining slums who have not had enough opportunities in life given the socio-economic background. Conscious efforts are made to reach out to the lowest strata of society and help integrate them with other sections of society