Volunteering Programme for University/ School Students
STUDENT VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Would You Like to Volunteer?
Who are we?
Ashima Foundation is a registered NGO working in the areas of Skilled Development, Education and Social Entrepreneurship.
These include –
- Skill Development
- – Computer Training for Youth
- – Beauty and Wellness Training for Women
- – Tutorial Classes for Students
- Social Entrepreneurship
- – Women making small bags to earn livelihood
- – Beauty and Wellness courses
The organisation aims at scaling up activities and entering new areas such as running awareness campaigns, cleanliness, waste management and other environmental issues.
What you can do as volunteer?
- Reach out to the students enrolled in Govt. schools to register for the tuition classes that will further help them to get a deeper and better understanding of the subjects.
- Encourage the young boys and girls, who have cleared either Class X or XII or are graduates, to register for the computer training courses that will increase their employability.
- Encourage women of economically weaker sections to enroll for beauty and wellness courses helping them to earn a living with the learned skills.
- You can undertake story telling session, English conversation session, quiz session and any other creative indoor learning activities with children.
- You can conduct training for our programme functionaries on contemporary business operating processes and its relevance in their personal and professional life.
What more do you need to know?
- The list above is just illustrative. You can discuss your specific interest with our Programme Coordinator and suitable assignment can also be mutually developed.
- Potential volunteers are required to work for at least 40 hours for a tenure spread over 6 months.
- No remuneration is paid to volunteers.
- Certificate of Appraisal will be awarded to each volunteer.
- We work 6 days a week. Sunday and public holidays are non-working days.
Please fill out the following form in order to get in touch with us as a volunteer: